Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wuzzit

On 2013-12-01, Snag wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 07:02:43 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in

:

Mark Wieber is a proven liar with hardly any LinkedIn contacts and a

LinkedIn profile that reads like a sad joke. w2

Linkedln? I have a profile on Linkedln?? Where the hell is it? That

site is not something Ive ever paid attention to. Got a link?

Then who in hell is the "Mark Weiber" that asked me to add him to my

linkedin contact list ? I had an account a few years back , killed it

because it was just clutter - no one I actually know is on there .

I am pretty sure that Gunner has a linkedin account, because I am

connected to him.

You're both too ****ing dumb to realize how ****ed in the head Mark Wieber truly is and that he's a pathological liar. Mark Wieber tried to connect with me on LinkedIn and I ignored his request. A good part of Mark Wieber's brain is gone and he's getting worse all time. Neither of you two idiots can figure this out.