Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wuzzit

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 12:07:48 PM UTC-8, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 07:02:43 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

jon_banquer fired this volley in

:

Mark Wieber is a proven liar with hardly any LinkedIn contacts and a

LinkedIn profile that reads like a sad joke. w2

Linkedln? I have a profile on Linkedln?? Where the hell is it? That

site is not something Ive ever paid attention to. Got a link?

Not saying he does or doesn't, but WTF does that have to do with 'real

life'.

Because I'm in a relatively small industry, and have published in it,

I've got dozens and dozens of Linked-in contacts... for what? So I can

say who I know? (a lot of whom I only "know" because someone who knows

me knows themG) For what purpose?

I _guess_ if I wanted something specific, I could go through my LinkedIn

lists and see who could best satisfy that need... but I can also do that

with simple Internet searches and industry catalogs.

I seriously doubt if LinkedIn provides any real paychecks for anyone

except LinkedIn employees and owners. Even though I'm a member on

LinkedIn (because someone invited me a couple of years ago)... I don't

see any real benefit to it.

Work comes to me -- I don't have to go out hob-knobbing on internet chat

sites to get work. (wouldn't anyway... I'd be contacting prospective

clients or employers directly, not through some silly social media site)

Lloyd

__

butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,

balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying,

take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations,

analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer,

cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Heinlein

---

Does Mark Wieber do anything but lie?

Here is Mark Wieber's LinkedIn Profile:

http://tinyurl.com/q2vxpyv

Make sure you check out his endorsements from Larry Jackass.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAA AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mark Wieber gets nailed over and over for lying and the idiot just keeps on lying. He's so ****ed in the head I don't think he can help himself. Mark Wieber is a pathological liar.