Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wuzzit

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 8:45:46 AM UTC-8, SteveB wrote:
On 11/29/2013 10:30 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

You have claimed I'm in you kill file but yet

you read everything I post trying to get a clue.

You will never have any clues because you're

a lazy, brain dead idiot.

Well, there's that. Then there was the traumatic brain

injury. And PTSD. And cancer. And heart trouble.

And all the meds I take. But I am working on finding

the killfile feature on this new computer, and you

will be the first one in.

Sorry to have to end your obsession and stalking.

You're an adult, cope.

Oh, I forgot. You're not an adult.

Stop making lame excuses for your laziness by trying to get sympathy for your medical problems. Has your dick fallen off as well? Maybe that's really the problem. Next time provide the needed details by posting a link to a picture.

If you don't like what I post suggest you don't read what I post and if you do don't respond. It's easy. Kill files are for pussies that can't handle the truth. Stop being such a ****ing pussy and start respecting the people you ask for help.