Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bill - get out of the garage - it's time to go to sleep...

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 18:00:29 -0800 (PST), Sonny
wrote:

On Friday, November 29, 2013 6:45:37 PM UTC-6, wrote:
The saw should have come with a pair of wrenches.

Bill bought the used saw at an auction. The Unifence was initially on the shaper (table), the shaper's mobile base was under the Unisaw, the saw's mobile base was on top the saw/side table. Seems some parts for the different tools were scattered about the auction site. The saw's wrenchs and miter guage were not with the saw and no telling where the auction folks misplaced them, if they were ever there in the first place.

Yeah, I should have been clearer. When I said "should have" I meant
that it was "supposed to", not that it's lost (well, it is ;-) or that
he got screwed. They "should be" available as parts, though.

Bill, I'd take a peek inside the cabinet, to see if the wrenches have been stashed inside, there, among the sawdust.

Good idea.