Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bill - get out of the garage - it's time to go to sleep...

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 18:52:12 -0600, Swingman wrote:

wrote:

BTW, the nut will always fall down into the sawdust below. Once you
get dust collection set up, you'll have to disconnect it all, at least
three times a day to fetch the nut out of the bottom. It's in the
cards.

Another reason why I like a left tilt - standing to the left side of the
saw while changing the blade, instead of in front of the blade, decreases
your chances of dropping either the nut, or the flange, by about 50%.

Mine is left-tilt. also. If I stand on the left side I'd have to
reach across the blade. That's a pretty awkward position, compared
with standing in front.

Not much, but I'll take what I can get.

;-)