Dave Hinz

Default Titebond III Does not Perform

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:11:15 GMT, Leon wrote:
Well, that sounds like a good idea and I have exchanged 3 e-mails with him
today. I may be just short of being considered a heckeler from his view.
LOL.. I do however think it would be great if perhaps you or some one else
invite them to participate or at least check in with us once in a while.

As long as he _participates_ rather than uses it as a marketing outlet,
sure. If I start seeing marketing drivel from Titebond's folks, on top
of all the other stuff here lately about them, I'll switch glue brands
to something else.