Posted to uk.d-i-y
rbel[_2_] rbel[_2_] is offline

Default Wera ratchet screwdriver

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 19:55:40 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Jim K wrote:
Kinell that's £30 for a screwdriver?

Does/did anyone ever like ratchet screwdrivers?

That is one of my reasons for asking about it. I seem to remember
back in the dim and distant past having a Stanley(?) ratchet
screwdriver which was useful on the odd occasion but far from a
favourite. The difference is that now I have iffy shoulders and
intermittent problems with my right elbow which mean that I try to use
my Makita driver for most things, but there are times when manual
screwdriving is the most sensible option.

I assumed that if anyone could make a reasonable ratchet driver it
would be Wera.
--
rbel