Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wuzzit

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:41:36 PM UTC-8, SteveB wrote:
I got 34 of these little gems at a yard sale with a ton of drills. They

are 2" long, one piece, have a 1" or so pilot bit, a countersink, then a

threaded shaft about 3/8" long. Seeing the countersink, I think it

would be a metalworking or woodworking item. Looks to me to be a

countersink for a wood screw, leaving a dowel hole. Castelco, IIRC, is

the manufacturer, out of California. What are they, and what are they

worth? They are out in the shop, and not 100% of the name, but that's

close.

Steve

Explain why it's just too difficult for you to take a picture and post a link to the picture you lazy ****.