Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

On 11/28/2013 8:20 AM, Leon wrote:
On 11/28/2013 12:54 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:51:14 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet

With all the instructions you've given me, I'd have to use your back
face frames method a few times before I became comfortable with it.
But, thanks for the detail, I can see a lot of advantages to it.

I sent you an e-mail using the address you used last year so you should
be able to return my e-mail for details if you want.

Yes, I got it and tried to reply, but it bounced back like all the
others. Obviously, there's a problem in my system that I need to
rectify. Let me find it and fix it and then I'll email you.

Let me look a little deeper and make sure Yahoo has not put you on my
spam list.

What I meant to say check my mail bouncer. I don't see you there.