Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Put the toliet seat down

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:28:51 AM UTC-8, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 11/26/2013 11:04 AM, Thomas wrote:

On Monday, November 25, 2013 5:17:50 PM UTC-5, Rich Phallus wrote:

I sit down to whiz so I don't splatter all over the phucking

place. Obviously it makes it infinitely easier to keep the

toilet area clean as well.

I tried that once. That was some cold water.

I put one of those little electric heaters for tropical fish tanks in

the toilet tank, so the water in the bowl is pre-heated and never drops

below room temperature. Now if someone uses the john a few minutes

before you, well, I don't have a solution for that. Maybe a mixing

valve and a hot/cold feed? Have to think about this.

I wonder what the Japanese do? They have the creepy little robotic butt

squirters and all... nothing says "wake up" like barely-above-freezing

water on the starfish.

nate

What you need, pal, is a retiring room like the Sultans of Turkey had back in the Good Old Days. OK, it was still a one-holer I saw, but terminally luxurious. For butt-wiping, they had a rack with embroidered linen towels!!!!! I'd hate to be the laundry workers for that particular gig. Unless they threw them away after each use?
Shucks! Gotta go back and check on that--as soon as things quiet down over there

HB