Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Goose fell from the sky

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:40:49 -0600, Ignoramus26213

On 2013-11-27, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:08:27 -0600, Ignoramus26213

On 2013-11-27, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"PrecisionmachinisT" fired this volley
in news:OM2dnTP9mb41hwvPnZ2dnUVZ_oGdnZ2d@scnresearch. com:

Oftentimes it's against the law.

There is that... Actually not really "against the law", but is it if you
fail ask permission from a wildlife officer before taking the animal;
especially if it's on the game list in your region (and maybe even in
season now).

Down here, we mostly accidentally kill deer with motor vehicles. You can
take it IF the LEO investigating the accident gives you permission to do
so. Sometimes they say "no", then if you watch, they load it up in their
own vehicle! G

LLoyd

I am expecting black helicopters to swoop down any time now...

Hey, they're real, guys. They showed up at my house about 15 years
ago in Vista, CA. They landed in the park across the street from me.
http://www.homeandgardenhandyman.com...blackhelo2.jpg
That was one of the unusual rainy days in LoCal.

Might be due to your impure thoughts you were thinking. They know.

If they knew -those-, I'd be behind bars long, long ago. g
I learned that impure thoughts and sex were sins, and that sins were
forgiven, so I've been free ever since. Can I get an Amen, son?

--
The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business
of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty.