Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Merry Thanksgiving

On 11/27/2013 1:03 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:
On Thanksgiving, I count my blessings and my fingers. Lots of the
former and still 10 of the latter. Out early this morning and got
the last Elegant Farmer apple/cranberry pie. $16 is a lot of money
for a pie, but it is worth every cent.

A good turkey day to all of you.

You have no soul, Larry. The LAST Elegant Farmer apple/cranberry pie?
The big one, stuck to the bag and everything? For shame!

Since you're in the area, have you sampled the BBQ at LD'S over in East
Troy? Corner of ES & 20 in the BP station of all places. Outstanding.
The pie will wash it down perfectlyg

Happy Thanksgiving.