Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Failed air conditioner run capacitor pictures

On 11/27/2013 6:24 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Looking back, I see that you didn't answer my question.

Geez! A hard wired Supco SCM150 Surge Protector is around $40.00. It
will prevent multiple service calls and thousands of dollars in
damages. Dual start/run capacitor $16.00. What does down time cost? I
know an ass who refuses to install surge arresters because he want's
gear to be damaged by lightning and power surges. He can't understand
that one big storm will knock out a lot of equipment when he's tied up
on a job on the other side of the state and can't get to those folks
thus losing those customers to someone else. ^_^

TDD

Thanks, that is a lot more clear, now.

--
..