Posted to uk.d-i-y
chris French chris French is offline

Default Thoughts on fitting RCBOs

In message ,
writes
On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:57:46 AM UTC, John Rumm wrote:
Of course the short days and long dark nights are just the right time of
year to do this, I'm not known for my forward planning :-)

Head torch, spare batts, and battery power tools that are *charged* ;-)

And a thermos of tea for when you're four hours into the job, no power,
and another four hours to go before getting power.

And a plan for what happens when you hit some kid of problem and your
wife comes home, it's dark and the power still isn't on.
--
Chris French