Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D'Amico[_2_] Danny D'Amico[_2_] is offline

Default Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad atonce?)

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 05:32:09 +0000, Danny D'Amico wrote:

In car batteries, the "series" determines if the battery
will fit (e.g., terminals on the side, or on the top, etc.).

But I'm not sure *how* one scopes out prospective gel cells.
For example, here's an ELK which looks like it should fit:
http://www.surveillance-video.com/el...hannelid=BCOME

Ooops. I pasted the wrong link (transposed the voltage and current rating).
Here's the link I had meant to post:
http://www.amazon.com/ELK-M1GSYS4-12.../dp/B00B1GMXZC