Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic[_4_] azotic[_4_] is offline

Default Goose fell from the sky

"Ignoramus21685" wrote in message
We found a dead goose in front of our warehouse. It was still
warm. There was no blood (ie, the goose was not shot or bitten).

Its neck was broken and had a scratch mark.

We decided to eat it and cleaned this goose to prepare it. We found
out that some of its intestines were ruptured from the fall.

The goose itself seemed otherwise healthy, no parasites etc. Quickly
cooked its heart and liver and it was really good stuff. The goose
body itself, my guy will cook in his kitchen at his house.

The heart was clearly very young and healhy, the meat of it was soft
after just 15 minutes of boiling. We both decided that it was a young
goose.

I am wondering what could cause such a clearly untimely goose
death. Could it have hit overhead wires?

H7N9 avian flu virus ?

Best Regards
Tom.
--