Posted to alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default Put the toliet seat down

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:11:14 AM UTC-8, Rich Phallus wrote:
On 11/26/2013 10:58 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 17:17:50 -0500, Rich Phallus

wrote:

I sit down to whiz so I don't splatter all over the phucking place.

Welcome to womanhood!!!!

For your efforts, you have won a free one year's subscription to "Glamor

Magazine".

You know, I don't get that. If I pee standing up, I'm still a woman.

Nothing I do, say, wear, or experience unmakes me. My gender identity

is attached pretty tight.

Cindy Hamilton

I suppose washing my hands makes me less masculine as well. ;-)

I suspect that any man stuck with cleaning the toilet would rapidly convert to sitting while peeing...I did (disabled wife).

Harry K