Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Put the toliet seat down

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:28:51 -0500, Nate Nagel
wrote:

I wonder what the Japanese do? They have the creepy little robotic butt
squirters and all... nothing says "wake up" like barely-above-freezing
water on the starfish.

nate

LOL

"...those futuristic Japanese toilets with control panels that heat
the seat, generate a courtesy flush noise and have a built-in bidet,
it’s probably been made by Toto. In fact, Toto has even trademarked a
name for these modern toilet control panels: “washlets.”

http://www.tofugu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/washlet.jpg

Last year I helped a friend finish a garage floor. The house was
vacant, got the pee in one similar - I was almost afraid of that
thing