Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Put the toliet seat down

On 11/26/2013 11:04 AM, Thomas wrote:
On Monday, November 25, 2013 5:17:50 PM UTC-5, Rich Phallus wrote:
I sit down to whiz so I don't splatter all over the phucking
place. Obviously it makes it infinitely easier to keep the
toilet area clean as well.

I tried that once. That was some cold water.

I put one of those little electric heaters for tropical fish tanks in
the toilet tank, so the water in the bowl is pre-heated and never drops
below room temperature. Now if someone uses the john a few minutes
before you, well, I don't have a solution for that. Maybe a mixing
valve and a hot/cold feed? Have to think about this.

I wonder what the Japanese do? They have the creepy little robotic butt
squirters and all... nothing says "wake up" like barely-above-freezing
water on the starfish.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.