Leon

Default Cannot find cheap compass for scribing...

"David F. Eisan" wrote in message
rs.com...
Dear All,

I am trying to find one of those cheap ass compasses like I used in high
school geometry to scribe a cabinet to a wall. Think I can find one
anywhere? All I can find are high end ones with things pointing out of

them
that would make them impossible to scribe with.

Any ideas where I can get one? Any better ways to scribe a cabinet to a
wall?

How about the Grocery store in with the school supplies.

David.

rec.ww FAQ http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/
Archives http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search
Crowbar FAQ http://www.klownhammer.org/crowbar