Posted to alt.home.repair

Default dedicated dripping faucet?

On 11/26/2013 8:08 AM, Snag wrote:

I do know that the dripping faucet keeps my water supply from freezing when
it gets below 32 . But then we live for now in a camping trailer out in
the woods ... with a little luck I'll get trusses up today on our new place
.. It's clad with plywood OSB , will be wrapped with 30 lb felt and have
all double glazed windows . I hate being cold .

I've heard that hay bales around the skirting
helps a LOT, in keeping the cold wind out from
under your trailer. I should do some thing
here, but suspect that hay bales won't be
accepted by the management.

--
..
Christopher A. Young