Leon

Default Titebond III Does not Perform

OK, correction, Steve Craig is the sports announcer on one of the TV
stations here in Houston. He probably would not be any help. Nor would Tom
Franklin, another announcer... :~)

Try Craig Stone. ;~)

"Leon" wrote in message
. com...
Well, that sounds like a good idea and I have exchanged 3 e-mails with him
today. I may be just short of being considered a heckeler from his view.
LOL.. I do however think it would be great if perhaps you or some one

else
invite them to participate or at least check in with us once in a while.
The more requests from different people that they get the more credible

and
perhaps worth while we will appear and the more likely their

participation.

If any one wants to contact Steve Craig at Titebond,

Mr. Stone has been more than prompt with his replies.

If he is not the one to participate, I am sure that he would know the
person.

wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:33:08 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Check out the responses that I have received form Titebond regarding

the
tests.

Look under Titebond response from headquarters posted this morning.

Leon-

thank you for taking the time to correspond with the folks at
titebond. you might consider inviting the titebond rep to post
directly to rec.woodworking. I have a couple of questions to ask and
I'm sure others do as well. I think we're a big enough forum to
warrant their attention....