Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message

I have noticed, over the years, that the simplest instructions are
usually the most difficult or time consumptive. Make grade 8 ball
bearings. Build a wing in 3D space in CATIA. Put a canal across
the
Isthmus of Panama. Send men to the moon and bring them back in the
next decade. Change the timing belt.
--
pyotr filipivich

I thought $600 to change a timing belt was robbery until I did the job
myself.
jsw