Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
news
No kidding I just read, and it has to be true cuz i read
it on the internet, that scientist have decided that we
in north America and in Europe we are headed doe a mini
ice age. Apparently the SUN, that's right THE SUN has
been causing the earth to get warm! Well apparently the
sun has been falling down on the jolately, maybe the
people working for Al Gore gave up. The sun has had much
fewer than expected sun spots and as a result we are
going to experience colder weather. I always called the
global warming thing summer.

Anyway how are we going to be able to afford changing
things here on earth so that the sun is not affected,
which in turn keeps us from turning into an ice cube???

1. Build a giant funnel

2. Attach servo motors so it can track the sun

3. Place over Congress

4. Hot air rises...

--

dadiOH