Posted to alt.home.repair
Nightcrawler® Nightcrawler® is offline

Default How does the typical mains power connect in the USA anyway?

"Danny D'Amico" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:43:23 -0800, wrote:

That isn't an alternate way of thinking, it's
just wrong.

Again, I don't think we'll get anywhere with you saying it's wrong,
and me saying they're both right. We can repeat ourselves until we're
blue in the face, and we'll get nowhere toward the correct answer.

We clearly showed multiple references, some of them from schools and
physics forums, which clearly stated the ground is the return path
back to the power company. This may or may not be true, but, we
can certainly find people stating that this is the case.

Are your references from Australia?