Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

On 11/25/2013 6:33 PM, Leon wrote:
On 11/25/2013 5:59 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Weather is usally single digit precision. Usually.

(Grin)

The measurements may be, but climatologists know the rate of global
warming to a tenth of a degree.

ROTFLMAO!

No kidding I just read, and it has to be true cuz i read it on the
internet, that scientist have decided that we in north America and in
Europe we are headed doe a mini ice age. Apparently the SUN, that's
right THE SUN has been causing the earth to get warm! Well apparently
the sun has been falling down on the jolately, maybe the people working
for Al Gore gave up. The sun has had much fewer than expected sun spots
and as a result we are going to experience colder weather. I always
called the global warming thing summer.

Anyway how are we going to be able to afford changing things here on
earth so that the sun is not affected, which in turn keeps us from
turning into an ice cube???

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/07/...adual-decline/

Sorry. Old news.

Ol' Sol caught up with the curve last week.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/imageo/2013/11/08/gargantuan-explosion-sun-rips-open-canyon-fire/#more-5329