Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Nikon Capture.

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message ...

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message ...

William, I believe you are a liar and a fraud.

You have not yet retracted your statement that putting another
lens -- reversed -- in front of the Webcam's lens -- is the same
as reversing the Webcam's lens.

William, what the **** are you playing at?
I NEVER said or implied any of the above, you just made that up.

Look in your Sent folder, and see what you actually wrote. I read it several
times, to make I was reading it correctly.

Anyway, this is what I wrote:

By the way, if you have an old 35mm camera to hand, try taking a 50mm lens
and reversing it.

You can get the same effect by simply holding the lens reversed
in front of any digital camera lens.

You seem to have interpreted this as:
putting another lens -- reversed -- in front of the Webcam's lens -- is the
same as reversing the Webcam's lens.

That is //exactly// my interpretation -- because that's //exactly// what you
wrote!

Take off your mental blinders AND READ IT.