Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

On 11/25/2013 1:17 PM, Leon wrote:
On 11/25/2013 12:56 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 11/25/2013 12:34 PM, Leon wrote:
I think the biggest problem with this whole thread is that the OP posted
to wood working and metal working. His first item on his wish list was
for wood boards and followed by stuff you make at home. He had the
knowledge of 2D CAD programs so he was not totally ignorant of what to
use but IMHO he wanted to do 3D for, most likely, less than extreme
resolution drawings.

My bet is that the OP would be much more than perfectly happy with this
for his simple "3-D metal" drawings:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-n...0/Untitled.jpg

And for the most part a majority in this thread! LOL. There are a few
that may not be and rightfully so but just because I drive a Maserati
does not mean I use it to it's limits. The Camry works just fine and in
many practical ways out performs the Maserati.

LOL ... just ragging on you a bit, Bubba.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net