Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 07:07:22 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Markem fired this volley in
:

Yes Lloyd keeping on painting with that brush. You get into many
"discussions" that carry on and on?

You bitch about the color I'm using, but you don't even pay attention to
what it IS.

I said, "The guys who are harping on (it)"... Not ALL woodworkers, and
not everyone else; just the guys who are denying.

If you paid closer attention, you might actually not hate the 'decor'.

I'm kind of strident about 'good work' because I design machines to
manufacture explosives. You don't get many 'second tries' in that
endeavor.

Lloyd

True indeed.

And Lloyd has a very good track record...and all of his limbs and most
of his fingers.

Gunner

__
butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying,
take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations,
analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer,
cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
- Heinlein

---