Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

On 11/25/2013 8:47 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 07:37:01 -0600, Leon wrote:
With you having the domino the lap joints reinforced with the domino
floating tenon used on the back face frames should be easily doable.
Again if you would like a drawing showing the details all you have to do is
ask.

I don't have Skectchup yet, but I sure would like to see a few
pictures of partial construction of the face frames in the back of a
unit.

Details of the back face frames, 16 pictures. I added a few captions to
explain what is going on but you should get the idea.

I showed my dado extender jig, e-mail me and I-ll explain further. This
is kind of a trade secret. stupid simple but a time saver and a must
when attaching any face frame to any side, top or bottom panel.

Any way, follow this link and scroll left and right to see the set of
pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/11051045046/