Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default Put the toliet seat down

On 11/25/2013 4:33 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Sunday, November 24, 2013 5:46:41 PM UTC-8, Frank wrote:
On 11/24/2013 8:43 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/24/2013 8:11 PM, Oren wrote:

Watched "Untold Stories of the E.R" episode that related to a toilet.

Lady was stuck for 18 hours in a toilet, She went to relieve herself

at 2 AM, EMS *finally* talks her and the toilet to the emergency room.

After all the commotion from EMS and the ER doctor not knowing of how

to get her out (swelling of buttocks, etc.)

They called the hospital plumbing crew with all kinds of tools.

One smack with a chisel & hammer, her being held up - they cracked the

toilet open by hammer and chisel with one strike.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu1muWhKEBA

Ya'll put the seat down, ya hear? Dagnabbit!

I'd have thought the EMS would have done the hammer thing at thr house.

Seems like a simple solution.

Whole thing most likely staged, but if not, how else could they get paid

$800 for the ambulance ride to the hospital and a $5,000 hospital bill?

You think you're kidding?! I -- or rather my insurance -- once incurred a huge ambulance bill to get me from the hospital ACROSS THE EFFING STREET to rehab!
ISTR it was the fault of some idiot social worker; I could almost have WALKED over!

I'm not kidding and prices given are probably too low.