Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Curtain rail - corded or not?

On Sunday 24 November 2013 23:09 robgraham wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Thanks Tim - I went to check what was in this window at the moment and
found an Al extrusion and nylon runners. The bends were R=17cm, so 7cm is
really tight.

Out of interest did you use the wheeled runners or the nylon slides, and
the site is advertising a Universal bracket but it's not in the drop down
box ?

Wheeled runners.

What I like is that it is infinitely adaptable and doesn't wobble around
like plastic. It's also smoother than any plastic I've come across.