Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 1969 Craftsman metal table for a table saw

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 08:22:49 -0500, Keith Nuttle wrote:

Dragging the saw across the floor is not an option, nor is leaving it in
a position in the middle of the floor.

Keith, I bought one of those mobile bases where all you get is the 4
corners which you join with a piece of 3/4" plywood in whatever size you
need. I've got my '48 Delta saw on it and it works fine. I got mine at
Woodcraft, but others probably sell something similar.

--
This message was for rec.woodworking - if it appears in homeownershub
they ripped it off.