Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 09:05:11 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Jim Wilkins wrote:

What is the tolerance for hydraulic spool valves?

You forced me to look that one up. A quick look seems to indicate
that tolerances are around 5 ten thousanths of an inch.
-Mike-

I did too. The last post claims .000025" to .000040" clearance for
aircraft valves.
http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb...arance-232520/

jsw

ayup.

Gunner

__
butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying,
take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations,
analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer,
cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
- Heinlein

---