Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet fired this volley in news:j-
:

Many years ago my shop foreman, that at one time lived in England and
worked for Rolls, claimed that the engines used no head gaskets, the
heads were bolted straight onto the blocks.

My Deutz tractor is the same way. Precise construction. The heads are
made with a shallow taper joint, and they bolt directly onto the cylinders
(air-cooled, so the cylinders bolt TO the block, rather than being a part
of it).

Lloyd