nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone[_6_] View Post
FWIW, I believe that krw is an idiot, fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile and a simpleton.
Well, then I expect Krw will be in good company in here.

I've been called all of those things by people who's judgement I trust!

Truth is that too many people in here let their technical disagreements turn into insult hurling contests and that's why you see posts like the one I responded to showing up. None of us knows everything, and so people don't feel offended if you correct them in a constructive way on a technical point. But, you're never going to convince anyone that they're stupid, and so arguments that develop along those lines result in hard feelings that linger for months or even years. So, what's the point in engaging in those arguments? It's just a waste of time for all concerned.

Last edited by nestork : November 24th 13 at 08:23 PM