Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Looking for remote wall switch

On 11/24/2013 9:51 AM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
"amdx" wrote in message ...
On 11/24/2013 7:51 AM, William Sommerwerck wrote:

You might want to look at X10 modules. X10 has two-way switches.

It's not so much whether a switch system will work with CFLs,
but whether CFLs will work with switch systems. Most X10
modules can switch CFLs, and dim some models.

I checked my CFL, it says "Not Dimable"

I'll have to make this clear... Whether the module will turn a CFL on
and off has nothing to do with whether the CFL is dimmable.

Ok, I don't have any interest in dimming. What I see is most of the
simple remote switches are for incandescent bulbs or resistive loads.

So, where does this leave me?
Also, I was posting two way switch, i just realized what I want is a
three way switch system.

Mikek