Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Allodoxaphobia[_2_] Allodoxaphobia[_2_] is offline

Default looking for old video recorder

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 05:18:17 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Thursday, 1 July 1999 08:00:00 UTC+1, James Sweet wrote:
A friend of mine is looking for something that will play the old video
tapes that look like large VHS casettes, he's in the Olympia, WA area,
send me an email if you've got a working one lying around to get rid of.

hi I have 4 all in working order , but I live in south Yorkshire .
£40 for all 4. my email address is,
phone
07591188370 must collect

Do you really believe James is still looking after more than 14 years?

What a hoot! OIC... A Google Grooper... sigh...