Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D'Amico[_2_] Danny D'Amico[_2_] is offline

Default How does the typical mains power connect in the USA anyway?

On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 14:40:59 +1100, John G wrote:

In this particular thread there has been so much ignorance portrayed as
fact I thought it needed some correction. :-?

Hi Nestork & John,

The problem is my fault. I was making a joke, but, even with the smiley,
nobody got the joke.

I always tell my grandkids that if nobody gets the joke, then it's the
fault of the jokester.

So, while the 6 wires did look pretty, we all know they were all hot
wires. I didn't think anyone would think otherwise, so, that's why
I snapped the picture and posted it.

It was just to point out that you *can* have six wires; but, they're
all hot in this case!