Posted to uk.d-i-y
misterroy misterroy is offline

Default Fridge freezer, freezer working, but fridge not

Hi I have a hotpoint fridge freezer, the freezer is working fine, but the fridge is not getting as cold as t should.
The freezer door was not shut properly last week. I closed it and thought nothing of it. The fridge started not getting cold.
Yesterday I checked the rubber drain thing at the bach, there was no gunk on it. Inside the freezer section there are what look like vents, they were frosted over. I used a hair dryer and the frost I could see melted quickly, 3-4 mins. I thought I had fixed it, but no the fridge section is still warm today.
It is a Hotpoint ff4dx uk.
ta