Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default 12 volt lithium battery drill/impact driver- recommendations?

On 11/23/2013 10:02 AM, Brewster wrote:

I have about a half dozen around the house protecting various things,
Any UPS should have batteries that last years if all you get are short
power 'blips'. Around here, if it isn't just a blip, it usually will
last for about an hour (I guess that means a crew had to be dispatched).
I see a definite correlation with battery replacements being more
frequent on my cheap vs. 'good' UPSs.

When my home flooded with 3' water in 2001 at 1AM, the first thing I did
was wade through water to cut off the electricity.

Prudent thing to do ... but tell that to the four, submerged, UPS' that
immediately kicked in.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net