Mark

Default Speaker box question

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message

Normally a car with these type speakers can be heard half a block away
because of all the ratteling sheet metal.

Well maybe my suggestions would take all the fun out of having a car that
shakes, rattles, and rolls when the radio is on. :~) Savor the time you
spend with your grandson. I hope to have one in about 10 to 15 years.

I'm sure the neighbors will appreciate your suggestions.

Actually yes, they will.

That obscene noise you hear isn't from inside the car , it's from the frigging
vibrating body panels. Keeping the panels from shaking keeps the 'Hood from waking.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is.

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens, A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)