Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default Light bulbs

wrote in news:78bf5350-5855-4969-8c9f-2cc0248fa1a0
@googlegroups.com:

While I was in Europe I saw these Osram light bulbs. They are much better than the Chinese

garbage sold in the U.S. They are reliable and economical.

http://www.osram.com/media/resource/...ts-new--gb.pdf

Anyone have any idea why they’re not sold here?

They are; you just haven't found them yet.

Google "A19 CFL". Sears sells them, and Home Depot and Lowe's sell the GE version. Pretty
sure I've seen the Osram/Sylvania bulbs on the shelf at Menards, too, but can't find it on their
website.