Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Slow down Dremel

"Stumpy" wrote in message
m...
I've ordered a Moto Tool pedal to operate my 1.25Amp single speed Dremel.

http://www.amazon.com/MOTO-TOOL-PEDA...ol+pedalAmazon
has some awful reviews from guys running 5 amp shop tools on it andburning
it up. I looked for a better quality sewing machine pedal locallyand
can't find one(Craigslist). Anyone used one of these?

My flex shaft rotary tools came with a speed control pedal. I got the two I
have from Harbor Freight and use Foredom hand pieces on them. (I prefer the
collets over the little drill chucks.) Unfortunately, I no longer see them
for sale at HF. Anybody else notice that the, "has everything cheap store"
doesn't have everything anymore, and the selection keeps getting narrower
and narrower. Anyway, they are very similar to this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/42-Variable-...item2c770caa89
and they work fine for what they are.

---