Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default How long does it take hazard lights to kill a vehicle's battery?

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 5:44:53 PM UTC-5, Robert Green wrote:
How long does it take hazard lights to kill a vehicle's battery?

This made me think of "Blade Runner" where Deckard is asked by the Replicant

Leon:

"How long do I live?"

Deckard replies:

"4 years" and the Replicant says

"Longer than YOU!" and proceeds to try punching his lights out.

One of the greatest lines in all Sci Fi movie history.

I like the line in Drive Angry. One of the disposable bad guys tells Nicholas Cage he's going to sacrifice the baby and live forever. Cage's line is "if by forever you mean the next 5 seconds, you're right." Then Cage kills him.