Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need car light-to-right-45degrees (walkers, dark coats, walkinghome from train)

On 11/20/13 11:16 AM, IGot2P wrote:

I am not suggesting that you purchase a new vehicle to solve the problem
but I have noticed something interesting. On the 2014 KIA Cadenza the
headlights change with the speed that you are going. When you are going
slow they show a wide broad beam (more to the side) but as you speed up
they change and narrow the beam and shoot it out further ahead. They
also turn and point around curves when you are turning. Actually, I have
one and the feature is really neat.

Don

Under the nothing new under the sun category is the Tucker. It had
a center headlight that turned with the front wheels.
Article he http://tinyurl.com/nowgg8