Phisherman

Default Dust collection flex tubing, what's good?

I have used a single 50 flex 4" diameter flex dust collection tubing
(with an internal steel grounded wire) for all my machines for the
past 15 years but now it is wearing out with many small holes. I have
a 1.5 HP DC with a trash can cyclone. Are there any recommendations
for replacement? I was looking at T-7 Santoprene tubing which is
supposed to be good at abrasion and contains a steel wire which I can
ground. It is about $4.50 a foot. Is this a good choice/value?