J T

Default Correction of my incorrect time statement

Sun, Jul 11, 2004, 3:25pm (EDT+4) (Leon)
asks:
snip Not Continuiously submerged could mean less than 1 week or 2
weeks,
or 1 day. Who knows? snip

I do, I do. LMAO

Based on an article I read some time in the past, and forget the
article, and where I read it, I think the "usual" meaning, is for a boat
taken out of the water after each use, and stored dry. Trailer it to
the water, use it, trailer it back home, and let it sit until the next
time. Sounds like a reasonable enough interpretation to me.

However, you'd have to be careful to keep the boat well covered
while sitting, to keep rain out of it. Fresh water (rain) getting to
the wood, would not be good. However, some people keep a few cloth bags
of salt in the bilges (bottom) of their boat, because salt water won't
rot wood. I think that's used mosely in small sail boats. Sounds like
a pretty good idea tho, just in case.

Making a success of the job at hand is the best step toward the kind you
want.
- Bernard M. Baruch
More likely, your boss gets a raise and/or promotion, from getting
credit for your work.
- JOAT