Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default OT Telegraph Global warming.

Chris Hogg wrote:

On 21 Nov 2013 09:06:54 GMT, Terry Fields
wrote:

Perhaps instead of marking the relevant threads with "OT:", we should
prefix the Subject: line with "GW:"? Then people could filter out the
threads if they didn't want to see them.

But in order to avoid any possible confusion with Grid Watch, another
OT but fascinating subject, we should pick one of the other many and
varied initials for Global Warming, such as AGW/CAGW/CC/ACC/CACC, or
just use the latest variant as it emerges.

CACC might be appropriate. It is homophonic with .... well, I'm sure
you can work it out!

LOL!

--
Terry Fields