Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default OT Telegraph Global warming.

John Rumm wrote:

On 21/11/2013 08:54, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar" wrote in message
On 20/11/2013 17:02, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar" wrote in message
On 20/11/2013 09:38, Terry Fields wrote:

"ice caps are shrinking"

Arctic sea ice has *increased* this summer...

There's no lies you won't tell is there?
http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/2013/01/

http://my.firedoglake.com/weatherdem...-above-normal/

Do try to get your attributions right. I only mentioned the
Antarctic. However, if you look at this year's figures, instead
of last year's that you quote, you will see that Terry Fields
was correct:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-29-year.html

Daily Mail? Riiiight. You believe journalists?

Prefer another source?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...high-saturday/

Crikey. One more standard deviation and the growth in Arctic sea ice
will be as well founded as the IPCC CC certainty ;-)

I bet the models are working overtime to account for this second
year's anomalous behaviour. But looking at it simply, if we've just
enjoyed 15 years of no increase in global temperatures, perhaps the
Arctic sea ice is merely responding to that and finding a new
equilibrium.

--
Terry Fields